Residential & Commercial Loans
Welcome to the official site of Salt Life Mortgage. We are a full-service mortgage company servicing the state of Florida from the Florida Keys to the Panhandle. We specialize in a variety of loans to meet your purchase or refinance needs. Whether your are buying a primary home, second home or investment property let our skilled Loan Officers find the right program to fit your needs. We have flexible programs and low rates to help you reach your goals.
With a wide range of refinance options designed to best meet your individual needs and time frames, we focus on what is important to you: Low Down Payment, Low Monthly Payments, Low Interest Rate, Low Costs, etc.
We offer the following Residential Purchase and Refinance Programs based on your qualifying and purchase needs:
FHA Streamline | FHA Cash Out | FHA 203k | VA Streamline | VA Cash-Out | USDA Streamline | Conventional | HELOC | HARP | Jumbo | Reverse - HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage)
- Senior Loans including Reverse Mortgages and Home Equity Conversion Mortgages
Qualify a Variety of Ways:
* Full Doc (Employed)
* Self Employed (Business Income) 1099 only
* DSCR (Income from property not Borrower qualfies loan)
* 12/24 mos. Bank Statements (Personal or Business)
* Asset Depletion (Use your Assets to Qualify)
- What makes Salt Life Mortgage LLC unique is that we offer the following niche programs as well:
* Vacation Rental Home Purchase Loans
* Second Homes
* Non-Warrantable Condos, COOPS & Condotels
* Construction Perm Loans
* Lot Loans
* Mobile Homes and Container Homes (must appraise as a single family with market comps)
* Foreign NationalsDelayed Financing (buy cash and finance during or after you close)
PLUS LOTS MORE...SEND US YOUR SCENARIO
Contact Salt Life Mortgage today to discuss your mortgage loan options, and find out which loan program will best suit your needs.
Not all loan products are the same, nor are borrower situations. For first-time homebuyers, you’ll most likely hear about the most popular 30-year fixed-rate conventional loan, and there’s no arguing that it's a great loan product for most buyers but not in all...
If you plan on buying a new house, you should thoroughly research the property that meets your needs. But you shouldn’t only be diligent about the house-hunting part during your research. You would also like to know more about the neighborhood you’re about to relocate to. If...
Does your house need curb appeal? Making your home’s exterior more attractive is a wonderful and fast way to add value to it, but it also makes it more welcoming, stylish, and personalized. So whether you’re thinking about selling your home in the near future or just...
You need to consider and prioritize many factors when deciding on a place to relocate. Your home location will significantly impact your commute time and the quality of life for you and your loved ones. Some things you must consider are more apparent than others, and some come with a...